The South West Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2019 calendar with a very successful year in 2017. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across the entire South West / Macarthur region which means thousands of residents with disabilities, special needs and assistance can gain greater control over their lives and choose the most suitable services & products in the area to meet their individual needs.
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with the community and share what they can offer people with a disability, their families/carers
- for service providers to connect and build networks with other providers and agencies in the area
- to bring together consumers, service providers and businesses with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability.
- FREE ENTRY!
- over 120 exhibiting service providers & products
- guest speakers from professionals & industry leaders
- live performances and all-ages entertainment across both days